HOTENDS OPTIMIZED BY E3D
Manufactured and assembled by the top world hotend manufacturer, the new hotend version outstands for:
- Finest machining quality: Internal key geometries at the nozzle and the heatbreak precisely machined and QC’d to ensure the highest quality standards.
- Improved thermal dissipation: Optimized heatbreak and heatsink geometries provide a better heat transfer. This reduces underextrusion issues caused by heat creep and provides a more reliable extrusion under different environments.
- Refined electronics: Heater cartridge with narrower resistance tolerance ensures less variation on the thermal behavior of different hotends. New thermistor cartridge enhances the heat transfer, providing a more accurate reading and a more consistent extrusion.
- Assembled by E3D: The assembly process and quality control performed by and experimented team of professionals in a state-of-the-art assembly line secure a top performance over the time.
EXTRUSION MUSCLE BY BONDTECHTM
Both R19 printers feature the high-tech dual-drive gears by Bondtech,
- Unmatched grip: The dual-drive gears have proved to be the best feeding system to ensure a reliable extrusion, getting rid of grinding issues no matter the filament used.
- Increased torque: A planetary gearbox at the extruder mechanism provides a mighty torque to reduce underextrusion problems.
- Improved extrusion control: The gearbox also enables a more precise extrusion rate to print complex geometries.
FILAMENT RUNOUT SENSOR
A simple yet effective subsystem: a mechanical switch to detect filament presence allows preventing from one of the most common and frustrating failure reasons.
- Automatic job pause: In case of running out of filament during a print job, the printer will automatically pause and warn the user to load new filament to resume the print, letting to save time and money.
- Thoroughly tested: Several design iterations and thousands of printing hours ensure a robust performance over the time.
IMPROVED GUI AND UX
The refined Graphic User Interface incorporates several new features, assistants and information
to offer a smoother and more intuitive User Experience.
- Information screens: Processes and assistants are detailed, providing the user a context to operate the printer flawlessly.
- Maintenance alerts: After a certain distance covered, a maintenance alert prompts, recommending the user to clean and grease the axis.
- More printing parameters to control: Now it is possible to independently adjust Flow Rates and Layer Fan Speeds for each hotend during a print job.
- New Assistant to change the Hotend: It provides a step-by-step process to properly change a hotend and calibrate it.
- Hotend identification: The user can select the hotends installed, which improves the calibration process and prevents from mismatching gcode configurations.
- More materials presets: The Load Filament assistant now includes more material presets to ease the process to the user.
- Calibration process refined: Internal calculations have been optimized to provide a more robust outcome.
MIRROR AND DUPLICATION MODES
The Sigma & Sigmax R19 now feature the most productive printing modes to take all the profit of the IDEX architecture.
BCN3D Cura 2.1.0 has been released together with the Sigma & Sigmax R19 to give full support to the Mirror and Duplication printing modes as well as optimized printing profiles.
|Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
|Architecture||Independent Dual Extruder|
|Printing volume||210mm x 297mm x 210mm|
|Warranty||2 years for EU countries.|
1 year for non-EU countries.
|Extruder system||Extruder Bondtech™ hight-tech dual|
Hotends: Optimized and manufactured
|Electronics||BCN3D Electronics v1.0|
Independent Stepper Drivers
|Firmware||BCN3D Sigma – Marlin|
|Screen||Full Color Capacitive Touchscreen|
|Operating Sound||50 dB(A)|
|Nozzle diameter||0,3mm / 0,4mm (Standard) / 0,5mm|
(Special) / 0,6mm / 0,8mm / 1,0mm
|Certifications||CE / FCC|
|Connectivity||SD Card (autonomous)|
|Overall dimensions||465mm x 440mm x 680mm|
(without filament spools)
|Shipping box dimensions||550mm x 570mm x 674mm|
|Shipping weight:||21 kg|
|Layer height||0,05 – 0,5mm|
(depending on the nozzle
|Positioning resolution (X/Y/Z)||1,25μm / 1,25μm / 1μm|
|Operating temperature||15°C – 35°C|
|Extruder maximum temperature||290°C|
|Heated bed maximum temperature||100°C|
|Filament diameter||2,85 ± 0,05 mm|
|File preparation software||BCN3D Cura (recommended),|
|Operative Systems||Windows, Mac, Linux|
|Supported files||STL, OBJ, AMF|
|Input||AC 84-240V, AC 3,6-1,3A, 50-60Hz|
|Output||24V DC, 13A|
What’s in the box:
● 1x BCN3D Sigma R19 3D-Printer
● 1x Tool kit
● 1x 3DLAC
● 1x Quick Start Guide
● 2x Colorfila PLA Spools