The original Anycubic Photon was a phenomenal success, hitting the mark as an affordable hobbyist resin printer like no other. Excellent print quality and simple user operation made it a go-to for those in need of detailed prints and cost less. Photon slicer brings extraordinary using experience. A 30M stl file will minutes when you use a open-source slicer. While photon Slicer will finish this job wthin 1 minutes.
- 2.8″ Full Color Sensitive Touch Screen for real-time previews of print status
- Inbuilt Offline printing
- Rapid Slicer- Photon S Workshop.It is superior in terms of slicing speed and operational experience. Ultimate Slice Speed
- Matrix UV Lights Upgraded UV Module for stable signal transmission , efficient utilization of resin energy and Amazing Print/cure results
- Dual Z Axis Linear Rail for stronger stability.
- Anti-aliasing built in to firmware smooths the edge of pixels making the print resolution higher than it actually is.
- 2K LCD Masking Screen 2560*1440(2K) HD masking LCD gives very fine printing details down to few micrometers
- Aluminum Build Platform to enhance adhesion
- Creative structure offers more easiness to leveling: Lower the platform down to the screen; Feel the resistance when pulling the paper in-between; Tighten one screw; Leveling done
- Dual Filtration System: Inner air-purification system with activated carbon to filtrate bad smell and keep air clean. Dual Fans for Ventilation.
- Guaranteed for Noise free 3D Printing.
- Suitable for UV Resin.
- Anycubic Photon-S offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
PrimaCreator Resins works great with Photon S.
- Printing Technology: LCD-based Masked Stereolithography (MSLA)/LCD Shadow Masking
- LCD: 5.2-inch 2K
- Build Volume: 115 x 65 x 165 mm
- Z-Layer Resolution: 10 microns (recommended)
- XY Resolution: 47 microns
- UI: 2.8-inch Color TFT touchscreen
- Connectivity: USB
- Build Platform Leveling: Manual
- Materials: Resins suitable for 405nm LCD-based printers
- Bundled software: Photon Workshop
- File types: STL
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Dimensions: 230 x 200 x 400 mm
Everything you need to start printing is included
- Anycubic Photon DLP printer
- Resin 250ml bottle
- USB Memory
- Power Cord
- Power Supply
- Tool kit
- Rubber gloves
- FEP Film