BCN3D Epsilon W50
The Epsilon W50 is a powerful professional 3D printer, designed to deliver large-scale parts with industrial-grade materials, thanks to features such as its passive heated chamber and full enclosure. Powered by our Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX) system, the Epsilon W50 delivers exceptionally strong functional parts with quality and precision.
The main product features:
- Heated bed up to 120ºC to print with engineering-grade materials and avoid warping issues.”
- The e3D™Hotends have been carefully designed to deliver the smoothest and most reliable extrusion.
- The BCN3D Epsilon Series is equipped with a multilingual touchscreen that guides you through its advanced features.
- Sturdy aluminum frame for guaranteed strength and durability on your workfloor.
- The Bondtech™ Extruders features high-tech dual drive gears, offering more control, sharper details, and superior performance for any type of filament.
- Filament Runout Sensor that detects when the filament is finished and pauses the printing process until it is reloaded again.
Create big functional parts with solid mechanical properties.
Unlock a wide range of technical applications with the industrial-grade BCN3D Filaments,
developed by the renowned chemical companies: BASF and Mitsubishi Chemical, or work
confidently with any third-party material of your choice thanks to our Open Filament System.
Powered by IDEX Technology
Developed by BCN3D, the disruptive Independent Dual Extrusion System technology makes
the difference in 3D printing.
A mode that enables printing mirrored designs symmetrically and speeds up iteration.”
A setting that prints identical models simultaneously, doubling the production capacity.
Soluble supports mode
A process that prints soluble parts to create intricate structures and avoid geometric
A technique that makes it possible to print two different materials and combine their
|Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
|Independent Dual Extruder
|420mm x 300mm x 400mm
|2 years for EU countries.
1 year for non-EU countries.
|Extruder Bondtech™ hight-tech dual
Hotends: Optimized and manufactured
Soluble Supports mode
|Single Board Computer: Toradex ARM Compute Module
Motion Board: BCN3D Electronics with Independent Stepper Drivers
|BCN3D Embedded Linux distribution
BCN3D Epsilon – Marlin
|Silicone thermal pad
|5″ full color capacitive touchscreen
|Brass nozzle: 0,4mm (default) | 0,6mm | 0,8mm | 1,0mm
Hotend X: 0,6mm
|CE / FCC
|Offline printing: SD card
Online printing: WiFi or Ethernet (through BCN3D Cloud)
|690mm (W) x 530mm (D) x 900mm (H)
|Shipping box dimensions
|800mm (W) x 600mm (D) x 1230mm (H)
|0,2mm | 0,3mm | 0,4mm (depending on nozzle diameter)
0,05mm – 0,5mm (custom profiles)
|Positioning resolution (X/Y/Z)
|1,25μm / 1,25μm / 1μm
|15°C – 30°C
|Extruder maximum temperature
|Heated bed maximum temperature
|2,85 ± 0,05 mm
|Standard materials: PLA, PET-G, TPU 98A, PVA
Technical materials: ABS, PP, PA
Composite materials (only with Hotend X): PP GF30, PAHT CF15
|File preparation software
|BCN3D Cura (recommended),
|Windows, Mac, Linux
|STL, 3MF, OBJ, AMF
|Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera
|AC 84-240V, AC 3,6-1,3A, 50-60Hz
|Maximum Power Consumption