INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT – High-Temperature FFF-3D Printer for ABS, Nylon, PC, PPSU, ULTEM & PEEK
The FFF-3D printer Funmat HT from Intamsys is the perfect introduction to additive manufacturing using industrial plastics. High-tech thermoplastics such as ULTEM & PEEK require very high and constant temperatures for their additive processing. All this is guaranteed by the Funmat HT. With this device from Intamsys, you and your company can now benefit from FFF-3D printing with high-performance materials. Process ABS, nylon, PC and PPSU with minimized warping.
Key benefits of the Intamsys FUN HT
- Constant building space temperature: Max. 90 ° C
- High platform temperature: Max. 160 ° C
- Very hot extruder: up to 450 ° C
- Large heated installation space: 260 x 260 x 260 mm
- Open for filaments from third-party manufacturers
Further product properties:
- Additive manufacturing of high-performance thermoplastics
- Minimizes warping due to heated building space
- Low acquisition and operating costs (TCO low)
- High-resolution 3D prints: Up to 50 microns
- Process PEEK, ULTEM, ABS, Nylon, PC and PPSU
- Works with an own version of Cura by Ultimaker
- Easy to use
Additive manufacturing with high temperatures & melt layer
Additive manufacturing (often used as a synonym for 3D printing in production) offers enormous opportunities for your company. Use it now and process filaments at high temperatures with this stunning 3D printer. The Intamsys FUN HT works with the melt layer process. Many also know this technology as FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling) or FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication).
3D printing materials with high temperature resistance
Thanks to the reproducibly high temperatures of the hot end, building platform and building room, this FFF-3D printer can process a very large number of different materials. An important unique selling point of the FUNMAT HT is its ability to use PPSU, PEEK and ULTEM at low acquisition and operating costs. These materials convince by their high temperature-resistance and extreme mechanical-strength. At the same time they have the disadvantage that they are difficult to transform and have a strong tendency to warp. Therefore, these filaments require high and constant temperatures for 3D printing.
3D printing of these high temperature thermoplastics:
With the Intamsys FUNMAT HT you can 3D print high temperature thermoplastics in 3D. Below you will find filaments that can be processed with the Intamsys:
- ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene copolymers) is often used in household products or in the automotive and electrical industries
- Nylon (polyhexamethyleneadipamide) is used in countless everyday objects because it is very tear-resistant
- PC (polycarbonate) is very durable and is often used in vehicle construction, civil engineering and the production of optical components
- PPSU (polyphenylsulfone) is perfectly suited for use in medical technology due to its outstanding properties
- ULTEM (Polyetherimide – PEI) offers good mechanical and electrical properties. It is approved for food contact
- PEEK (polyetheretherketone) is a high-tech thermoplastic and is used in a wide range of industries, from aerospace and electrical engineering to medical technology
Additive manufacturing for aerospace, medical technology and automotive industry
3D printers offer tremendous benefits to the industry. 3D printing is most frequently used in the aerospace, medical technology and automotive industries. Through additive manufacturing processes you can realize very complex and bionic geometries. Thus your generatively manufactured components are very light and nevertheless durable. The industries mentioned beneath benefit in particular from the use of high-tech thermoplastics.
Manufacturing applications in these industries:
For these industries and their manufacturing applications, high-temperature FFF / FDM-3D printing is one of the most interesting:
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical and plant engineering
These reference customers already rely on INTAMSYS:
- UK Atomic Energy Authority
- Stanford University
- Tsinghua University – Beijing
Now, you can take advantage of the outstanding possibilities offered by your use of modern high-tech filaments and materials.
With the INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT you buy a high temperature FFF 3D printer that can print ABS, Nylon, PC, PPSU, ULTEM and PEEK.