3DPower Basic PLA – high-quality filament in standard colors!
3DPower Basic PLA is one of the most popular type of filaments currently available on the market. Its popularity is mainly due to the ease of use, but also low shrinkage, high strength and very good adhesion to the working platform.
3DPower Basic PLA is a type of biodegradable material, meaning it is made from renewable natural resources. Our filament can be used with most FDM 3D printers. It will be perfect not only for people who are just starting their adventure with 3D printing, but also for advanced users.
Each spool is packed in a vacuum bag with a moisture absorber.
Why 3DPower Basic PLA filament?
- Very easy to print
- Good mechanical properties (high hardness and tensile strength)
- High aesthetics of printed surfaces
- No shrinkage
- Improved adhesion between layers
- Good adhesion of the first layer on heated and unheated work plates
- Virtually odorless printing
- Variety of colors
Filament technical data:
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional tolerance: ± 0.03mm
- Density: 1.24 g / cm³
- Net weight: 1 kg
- Gross weight: 1.4 kg
- Outer diameter: 200mm
- Mounting hole diameter: 52mm
- Width: 68mm
Recommended printing parameters:
- extrusion temperature: 195-220 ° C
- bed temperature: 25-40 ° C
- cooling: 50-100%
- printing speed: 40-100 mm / s
The 3DPower Basic PLA filament can be printed, among others on the following devices: Anet, AnyCubic, CraftBot, Creality, Flashforge, Kodak, MakerBot, Modix, Monoprice, Prusa, Raise3D, RatRig, ZMorph, Voron, Vshaper and many others.