Polyether Ketone Ketone (PEKK) is a semi-crystaline thermoplastic in the Polyaryletherketone family. With high heat resistance, chemical resistance , has the ability to withstand high mechanical loads, is inherent flame retardant and has unique tribological properties.
PEKK Filament has a tuneable crystallization rate which allows FFF or FDM users to take advantage of both the extreme performance of PAEKs and easier processing of amorphous materials; PEKK Filament is easier to print than regular PEEK filament with a better layer adhesion, while offering similar strength and resistance properties; better dimensional stability. PEKK has a higher Tg than PEEK of 15ᵒC.
LUVOCOM® 3F PEKK 50082 is engineered to outperform the standard PEKK materials available in the market. It comes with enhanced flow behaviour which improves the printability and layer adhesion. This unique modified neat PEKK provides dimensional stability and is printable in non-heated chambers, delivering semi-crystalline parts with no warp.
- Specially optimized for industrial 3D printing
- Isotropic shrinkage characteristics
- Non flammable (UL94 V-0)
- Continuous service temperature 255°C
- Service temperature 300°C (during lifetime max. 200h)
- Highly chemically-resistant
- Low warpage
LUVOCOM® 3F PEKK 50082 Material Properties
- Density 1.27 g/cm³
- Tensile Strength 90 MPa
- Elongation at maximum force 5%
- Modulus of elasticity 3 GPa
- Flexural strength 150 MPa
- Flexural elongation at max. force 6%
- Flexural modulus 2,5 GPa
- Print Temperature: 340°C (320-360°C).
- Bed Temperature: 110-140°C
- Print Speed: 20-50 mm/s
- Drying Instruction: 4 hours, 110°