Excellent durability, strenght and flexibility
PET-G FX 120 is a flexible material designed especially for engineering applications. This filament is an engineering material which demonstrates excellent durability and strength, enabling designers to create rapidly truly functional parts to withstand normal use.
PET-G FX120 is a highly advanced material suitable for applications which require both the durability of an engineering-class polymer as well as the comfort and usefulness of products made of a flexible material. Exceptional chemical resistance and thermal resistance up to 120°C.
- dimensional stability
- improved aesthetics
- excellent temperature resistance
- excellent durability
- a wide processing range
- low odour
- properties retained in 3D applications
- possibility to steam sterilise
- 95A Shore hardness
- a very high temperature for short-time operation up to 160°C
- prosthetics, orthoses, automotive parts or other consumer goods
- production of items, which has to be used as energy adsorbents
- manufacturing of seals with a high chemical resistance
- end-use parts
- product testing
Filament wound on a transparent PC spool. The spool contains information about the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Each reel is packed in aluminium vacuum bag with ZIP lock with a silica gel inside.