Ifølge Spectrum Filaments motto, “even the best 3D printer means nothing without a good filament”.
Thermoactive PLA Filament is based on our standard PLA compounded with unusual thermochromic pigment. It has a unique colour changing feature: when the filament is cold it is red, but as the temperature of material reaches ca. 30°C or more it changes its colour to natural (creamy). Perfect for printing objects where temperature changes should be noticed.
Using Spectrum PLA Filament you 3D model will obtain:
- warping resistance
- durability and stability of printout
- high quality
Thermoactive PLA advantages:
- made from biodegradable materials
- printing possible without hot pad
- easy separation of the object from the table
- smooth surface after printing
- warp-free printing
- perfect layer adhesion
- color changing ability at ca. 30°C
Filamentet er oprullet på en pæn & gennemsigtige spole.
Spectrum Filaments er produceret i Europa.