Worried that print quality coming form the open framed Ender 3 or Ender 3 Pro and Ender 5 will be negatively affected by the external environment? No need to fear, the 3D printer enclosure is here! Creality has created this quick and build 3D printer enclosure to improve the overall printing experience – both for you and the machine itself. This Creality Ender 3 upgrade if easy to install, can be folded for efficient storage, and is even equipped with pockets to hold necessary tools. You can easily access the printer by unzipping the front of the enclosure, which features a seethrough screen for full-time monitoring.
The main purpose of the 3D printer enclosure is to help maintain a constant temperature inside of the print chamber, while also keep external weather out. Overall, this serves to improve print quality and stability. Featuring an interior made from flame-retardant aluminum film, Creality that it can prevent any potential fire from spreading outside of the enclosure. On top of that, this tiny abode reduces noise from the printer, offers extra breathing room for the machine, and is also dustproof.
440 Iron pipes x 4 / 560 Iron pipes x 4 / 645 Iron pipes x 4 / fixed-angle bracket x 8 / folding shed x1
Function: Isolate sound, heat and keeps dust away.
– Quick and easy installation, folding storage, easy to carry, multi-faceted observation, reserved tool pockets. Economical 3D printing room!
– Constant Temperature: Keep a constant temperature printing environment, reduce the impact of printed products when low– temperature weather, improve printing stability.
– Dustproof and good noise reduction
– The interior uses Pure aluminum film and flame retardant appearance material. Technically, if in a fire, it will melt and not fire itself of the enclosure, and will not spread.
– Stable Structure: Equipped with a selection of Iron pipes, stable structure, and abundant space.
Storage Size: 445X565x685
Land Size: 495x615x735
Iron pipes Diameter: 16MM