Zortrax HEPA Cover is a filtering device compatible with Zortrax M200 and Zortrax M200 Plus 3D printers. It keeps the temperature stable inside the printing chamber to reduce warping of ABS-based materials. Built-in carbon filter gets rid of unpleasant odors released in the 3D printing process while HEPA filter catches over 99% of 3D printing emissions, including ultra fine particles.
Zortrax HEPA Cover solves following issues:
- Maintains stable temperature inside the printing chamber to reduce warping of ABS-based materials
- Carbon filter eliminates unpleasant smells
- HEPA filter catches over 99% of 3D printing emissions, including ultra fine particles
What’s in the Box:
- Zortrax HEPA Cover
- Filter Module (Electric Fan with Regulated Speed, HEPA Filter, Carbon Filter)
- Power Supply Unit
- Front Door
- User’s Manual
Before first use you need to follow a few simple steps to set your Zortrax HEPA Cover up and properly attach it onto your Zortrax M200 or M200 Plus 3D printer.
|Weight & Dimensions|
|HEPA Cover Dimensions*||426x357x230 mm|
|Box Dimensions||405x380x255 mm|
|Total Weight of the Box||3.35 kg|
|Odors Filter||Carbon Filter|
|HEPA Filter Efficiency||Over 99%|
|Mains Voltage||100-240VAC, 0.7A 50/60Hz|
|Power Supply||12VDC, 0.5A (min)|
|Average Energy Consumption||6W|
|3D Printers||M200 / M200Plus|
* Dimensions of an assembled, ready to use device.