Bambu Lab X1 Carbon 3D Printer
The Bambu Lab X1 Carbon 3D Printer is the ultimate tool for aspiring creators, artists, and engineers. With its cutting-edge technology and sleek design, this printer delivers unmatched precision, speed, and versatility. Equipped with a high-quality carbon fiber frame, the Bambu Lab X1 Carbon 3D Printer can effortlessly handle all your printing needs. Whether you are printing intricate models, molds, or prototypes, this printer delivers stunning results every time.
Furthermore, this 3D printer features a large build volume of 256 x 256 x 256mm, allowing you to create larger, more complex objects easily. With its advanced features, such as AI inspected first layer, Spaghetti detection, and auto-leveling bed, the Bambu Lab X1 Carbon 3D Printer takes your printing experience to the next level.
Designed for Speed – 500mm/s
The Bambu Lab X1 Carbon 3D Printer is renowned for its impressive speed and efficiency.
Despite its large build volume and exceptional accuracy, this printer can complete prints in a fraction of the time taken by other printers in its class.
Bambu Lab X1 Carbon, equipped with extra cooling and a hardened nozzle and carburized drive gear, unlocks a wider selection of materials, including PA, PC, PET, and TPU, and specializes in carbon fiber and glass fiber reinforced polymers. This allows for greater flexibility in terms of the types of designs that can be created.
Advanced Parts for Advanced Materials:
- All-Metal Hotend: 300°C
- Hardened Steel Nozzle: 50HRC
- Hotbed: 120°C
- Chamber Temperature: 60°C
- Auxiliary Part Cooling Fan: 12W
Bambu Lab X1 utilizes two sets of independent sensors and an algorithm to measure the height of the nozzle relative to the bed.
The lidar and analog force sensors crosscheck for an extra layer of redundancy in bed leveling.
Bambu Micro Lidar brings micrometer level precision into 3D printing.
The system probes the nozzle height, calibrates the flow, and scans the first layer, so the possibilities are endless.
- AI inspected first layer: Tired of waiting out that first layer? Bambu Lab X1 has got your back. The lidar sensor can check your first layer so that you can get back to doing…anything else.
- Spaghetti detection: Our AI keeps an eye out for Spaghetti monsters, so you can sleep easy in the knowledge that your printer is safe from this scourge. A spaghetti failure is detected with confidence of 86%.