Electrify Your 3D Prints – Print simple circuits and touch-sensitive devices!
Have you ever wanted to create something with your 3D printer that includes electronics? Maybe an LED, touch sensor, or some other genius invention to solve the world’s problems? Then Proto-pasta Conductive PLA is the perfect material for you!
- Prints with standard PLA settings – no heated bed or fancy hardware required
- Great for simple circuitry and interactive projects
How Conductive Is It?
- Volume resistivity of molded resin (not 3D Printed): 15 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts along layers (x/y): 30 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts against layers (z): 115 ohm-cm
- Resistance of a 10cm length of 1.75mm filament: 2-3kohm