PrimaCreator Value Jewellery Casting Pro – 1 kg
The PrimaCreator Value Jewellery Casting Pro Resin is a high quality, affordable casting resin that is super easy to use thanks to its high wax content. That means there is no need for expensive gypsum materials and casting equiptment shrinkage and its ability to reproduce super fine details.
Not only can it reproduce super fine details, it can also reproduce really thick parts as well, without the risk of cracking during curing and drying. It is also compatible with both DLP and LCD resins. Test have shown that DLP printers tend to work better due to the high wax content, but we have seen great results from both sides.
Some examples/use cases include batch printing of rings, earrings and test pieces. Costume jewellery, wedding bands.
The resin is suitable for use on both LCD, Mono LCD, and DLP 3D Printers using a 395-405nm light source. Many popular printers include the Photon Mono Series, the new Photon M3 Series as well as Creality 3D’s Halot Series. Compatibility doesn’t stop there, the resin is also designed to be used with many other machines, including but not limited to: Phrozen, Zortrax, Wanhao, SparkMarker, Nova3D and more!
3D printing settings:
- Optimized for UV light source 395 – 405 nm
- Fast curing time, 6-8s Per Layer (depending on colour) for quicker prints. (Monochrome LCD)
- After finished 3D printing clean your print in IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) or PrimaCreator Resin Cleaner to rinse off extra resin left
- PrimaValue Resins work on several 3D printers
- When it´s time for curing you can use sunlight or a UV curing chamber.
Depending on your 3D print the curing times can vary:
- In a UV light curing chamber, it will take about 2-5 minutes
- In sunlight, 10-20 minutes
- In daylight on a cloudy day, it can take up to 60 minutes
- When you want astonishing results for less cost than many other brands – PrimaCreator VALUE resin should be your first choice!